Wednesday, September 30, 2009

let's have bizarre celebrations..

Dear Mikey,

Do you have any idea how much I love you?
I look around at the rest of the world and I wonder why everyone can't be a little more like you.
When I'm in the worst moods ever, you always understand and tolerate it, and you make me smile even when I don't think I ever will again.
You have taught me a lot about growing up. You've shown me that a person can have a fulfilling life without drugs or alcohol, and you have never held a grudge, even when I have been so blindingly drunk most people probably would've ran.
And just so you know, when I met you at Rachel's wedding, I do believe it is the closest thing to love at first sight that exists. I didn't love you, but from the moment I saw you I was drawn to you. I wanted to know you. And for the 3 years after Rachel's wedding I often thought about you and one time I tried looking you up in the yellow pages, but I wasn't spelling your name correctly..
Sometimes you irritate me, don't get me wrong, you're not perfect. You tend to throw your elbows around in your sleep. They sometimes catch me in the eye, or in the ribs. Then I sit up for like an hour just being mad and wanting to elbow you back. I keep telling myself that next time, I'm elbowing back. But I haven't yet. But you need to be more careful.
I also hate when your mouth hangs open because it makes you look a bit like an oaf.
But you're not an oaf, I'm not calling you an oaf :)
And I also don't like it when you refuse to pick up ferret poop or do the dishes.
But these are small things. I've definitely had lots of boyfriends who I didn't even like.
So thanks.

No comments: