Thursday, May 14, 2009

Well here we are.  It's Thursday morning (my last day off...) and I just woke up.  It's 11:39.  I probably woke up 15 minutes ago, actually.  I went to bed last night at 10:30.  That is a ridiculously long sleep, and there's no excuse for it.  AND I could've slept longer, EASILY!  Not cool, Linds...
At any rate, it's a good morning.  The place is not a total pigsty (although I most definitely need to consider taking the garbage and recycling out... I am so bad at this), Breakfast has yet to shit on my kitchen floor, and my flu symptoms (*AHEM* HANGOVER SYMPTOMS) have subsided for the most part.  I am still very groggy and a little bit bitchy though.  I vaguely remember being shitfaced at work and asking my boss to consider me for a bartending position.  I think she humoured me and then walked away calling me a dirty alcoholic or something.  Not totally inaccurate.  Either way, I'm not getting that bartending position.  And I should, because I have 5 years bartending experience and I was hired under the pretense that I would pouring the drinks in no time at all.  Not that I'm complaining about where I am now...  Yeah I am...
I lost my sunglasses.
Also, when I was hammered, I stole 2 green throw pillows from Fran's place.  I am overrun with throw pillows.  I have so many.  Now these new additions are sitting in a pile under my coffee table, awaiting some sort of seating emergency, or a second couch.  I think they are from Ikea.  It's the colour that I fell in love with.  I may have stolen them if I were sober, as a matter of fact...
Where are my sunglasses?

Apparently I believe in blogging on a daily basis, even if I have absolutely nothing to write about!  
there are a couple things I am very much into at the moment.  I am very into "Heart of Glass" by Nouvelle Vague.  I am always pretty into Nouvelle Vague, but this song especially for some reason.  ooo-ooo...ahh-ahh
Very much into Oprah these days.  I love how my mac knows who Oprah is and doesn't underline her name in red.
I am loving the chocolate pudding as well.  Yesterday I ate 8 cups of chocolate pudding.  And proceeded to throw most of it up.
Today I intend to read much more of "world without end" and take my Breakfast for a walk.  I have absolutely no money, so I should steer clear of doing much else.
Oh, also very much into this Lights girl.  She sings that 'drive my soul' song that was super popular not long ago.  I'm just catching on now.  What is it about this girl?

No comments: