Listening: The Microphones, Seabear, Born Ruffians, Meiko, Talking Heads, The Stranglers, Jason Mraz, John Fogerty
Watching: Little Britain. I'm really missing Amazing Race and Greys Anatomy now that they're over. Saw Star Trek recently (just like everyone else) and it rocked my fucking world. x.
Reading: I just started The Time Traveler's Wife (26 pages in) and so far I'm sure it's going to be a fabulous read. I can't wait to get back to it. As soon as I have a minute. Hopefully soon. I finished World Without End, and it was a wonderful sequel to Pillars of the Earth. I would recommend it.
Wearing: Lots of dresses from Metro. Really into scarves and bandanas right now. I loooove my pochahontas sandals by Fuel. My current style icon is Laura Jane @ nogoodforme.com.
Wanting: Vacation and dinner. Moreso dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment