I cleaned the apartment!
Well, for the most part.
There is a lot to be done before packing and moving out. I have lots of shit that needs to be taken to the dump. I have to give my television to Fran, so she has to come and get it. The balcony is FULL of garbage and recycling that I am just too lazy to carry down to the dumpster in the parking lot. And the bigger that pile gets, the less likely I am to feel like getting that task out of the way. Mike will do it if I ask him nicely. I will help, too.
To the dump: Green chair, TV stand, couch, wooden thing by front door, desk, bookshelves (mike has to build me new ones), dresser, bar cart, hopefully that's it.
I sorted out 3 garbage bags full of clothes that are going to be on their way to goodwill sometime this week.
I called in my prescription refill even though I'm not able to go and pick it up. I scheduled my maternity registration visit (January 8th) and so far I have read 37 pages of Kavalier and Clay. Productive day, I'd say.
It's 2pm and I am bored out of my skull.
Might have to get my ass over to mom and dads because I have nothing else to do.
Mike wants me to go get my flu shot but I reeeeeally don't want to go do that. I'm not that scared of getting the flu. I'm sure I'll survive the flu. Hours and hours of waiting for a flu shot I may not survive. Not in the spirits that I am in due to my lack of anti-depressants.
Ugh, it's just that getting to mom and dads is such a huge excursion and once I get there, there is just as much to do there as there is here. What I really need is a hobby. Or something. Fuck I'm bored.
Signed up for youvegotsupper.com e-mails. They send you grocery lists and recipes for all your dinners. This will be fun because I've promised myself that I will make at least 2 meals a week that they send to me through e-mail. So that's something.
I have to go to mom and dads, I'm way too bored to stay here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment