This is irritating:
The other day, 98% of all the chicks on my facebook were announcing their bra colours in order to 'raise awareness for breast cancer' (which is good because i was completely unaware until i saw "pink with polka dots" on my aunt's status... *sarcasm!!!*) and then they all gave themselves a hearty pat on the back for doing a whole lot of nothing. And I was all like "this is stupid, you guys are all retarded" and evvvvvveryone thought I was being a big grumpy jerk.
So then the earthquake in Haiti happens and there are a few organizations you can donate to just by sending a text message (completely legitimate - as a quick look at the red cross/salvation army/yele haiti websites will quickly reveal) and you try to get everyone on your list to spread the word and do they?
No. No they do not.
I do not like people right now. Fuck your bras, you idiotic fucking twats.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment