Monday, January 25, 2010

small update...

I've been good lately!
Everything has been pretty good. To a degree, one of the best cures for depression is distraction. So I have been distracting myself. From time to time the beast creeps up on me and I have to change my scenery; go for a walk, a car ride, or just go upstairs and hang out with my mother. That helps. The other day I was at the hospital again, visiting with my obstetrician. Because of my history with my "mood deterioration" they always make me see their social worker, Valerie. She was pretty amazed by the fact that I have been trying to get a medication change for 2 months and haven't gotten any response from the clinic or from my family doctor, so she left some nasty messages on a couple machines for me. Good lady. I am not expecting any phone calls today, though. I've given up. It's been a long time and I am tired of waiting for doctors to get back to me. So I distract myself. And things are good, most of the time.
I have to tidy this basement today.
Oy vey.

No comments: