Friday, January 8, 2010

the real world: hamilton.

I'm sitting here watching The Real World. They're in DC. It's the first episode. I love this show, it's a little pathetic. So you know how in the first episode it introduces you to every person in the house and shows you bits of the video they sent in to be selected for the show? Well I'm sitting here and I'm wondering what I would do for my Real World audition tape.

...What would I do for my Real World audition tape?

Maybe I could take the camera with me to Harvest Burger, I could chug a 40 of beer in 25 seconds and order a burger, fries, fish, more fries, a chocolate milk and a greek salad and bet someone 20 dollars that i could finish it all? And then proceed to finish it all and throw up puke that looks just like tartar sauce on the ladies room floor?
I've done that! A 100% genuine Lindsay moment.

I could videotape one of my "episodes" where I lay in bed and cry for hours on end. I've done that!

Other than that, I do not know what I could put on that tape that would distinguish me as an original, authentically entertaining person. Shit. Good thing I'm having a baby. He will justify my existence and give me a good excuse for being a super lame-o. Just kidding!

No comments: