Thursday, August 20, 2009

calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean...

Having a super hard time dealing with my own emotions lately.
I don't know what it is. But a few examples:

1) Today I was in a meeting with a supplier that my company works with, and he started rattling off part numbers and codes that I had no idea what to do with, and then when we were finished he asked if I had any questions and I had to hold back my tears. WHY? That's friggin ridiculous! That didn't look professional at all. But I couldn't help it! I just couldn't!
2) Yesterday Mike blew marijuana smoke into my ferret's face (accidentally - but still) and I went completely apeshit, accusing him of doing similar things to my unborn child. I practically made him beg for forgiveness for something that seems pretty stupid to me now.
3) Stupid fucking ex-boyfriends who insist on keeping tabs on everything in your life and feel that they have the right to comment on it have gotten under my skin. To the point where if I remembered his phone number I would probably be screaming at him from my office phone. so.. luckily...
4) My mom made some innocent comment about Mike being scared to tell his family about the pregnancy, to which I completely over-reacted to, getting angry and crying and just being a lump about it for like 45 minutes.

But apparently, this is all normal. And this is just the beginning. So hold on tight because this ride is going to be a long one.

Update: My due date is April 27th and a psychic has given us the inside scoop and claims to know that I'm having a GIRL! yeeee!

1 comment:

rachaelgking said...

A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! That's so sweet.