Wednesday, August 5, 2009

fucking douche...


This guy is a fucking loser.
I don't know why I have the desire to hate on Jon Gosselin right now, but the desire is overwhelming me! He's a fucking douche! I watched a couple episodes of this stupid television show about a rabid bitch and a total douchebag and their 8 spoiled brats. (Sidenote: my worst nightmare, officially, is that I will give birth to a kid that is anything like their daughter Mady. That little girl is a straight up asshole*.) I only started watching after I heard Jon say something like "I don't hate Kate. But... I don't.... you know" like a fucking jerk. Like a fucking jerk who forgets that one day his kids are going to grow up and watch all of these episodes. And then the camera is on Kate who has tears in her eyes and talks about how she doesn't want the divorce and she doesn't want to be alone. And you know what? I'm totally on team Kate and anybody who isn't can just fuck right off, I want nothing to do with you. (My passion about this is surprising, even to me).
Jon's divorce ended and then within days he started dating this 22 year old smoker and all around nasty daughter of Kate's tummy tuck surgeon (ouch). The age difference there is 10 years. If I were Kate I would probably shoot this little bitch in the face. And now there are rumours that he plans on marrying this dirtbag. It's a sin. Especially since he couldn't manage to make one marriage work (and keep his dick in his pants). I hate this asshole and I hate his Ed Hardy shirts. YOU HAVE A HUGE BALDSPOT ON YOUR HEAD AND 8 FUCKING KIDS! STOP TRYING TO DRESS LIKE A 20 YEAR OLD!

Okay, you may argue that Kate is a fucking bitch who drove Jon to cheating and living under her was probably like living under Nazi rule. Fine. Argue that all you want. You know what? This stupid fuck knew who he was marrying. He shouldn't have been surprised, and he shouldn't be running around telling everybody that she's a tyrannical bitch and he just snapped one day. You know what? I feel sorry for Kate because she never did a 180 in the public eye and became a completely different person. You did, you son of a bitch! She obviously was under the impression that she was marrying a grown-up who wanted the same things she wanted. But no. No. Because all along you just wanted a 22 year old smoker and a bunch of stupid Ed Hardy t-shirts. I hope you're happy, you fucking jerk.

Okay, rant = over.

Somebody should cancel this show. It's depressing and it makes me angry, and the jig is up, quite frankly. A happy family, this is not.

*Perhaps it is in bad taste to call 7 year old girls who I have never met assholes. And perhaps there are worse things that my unborn child could resemble. But I am feeling extremely emotional right now and that's just how I feel. Whatever. I don't feel bad.

1 comment:

Belen said...

hi there!
so you win some random points from me. i completely agree with you in everything you say. i liked this show for the first few seasons when everything was going great. but i can't stand to watch this family go down like this anymore. they should've ended seasons ago.