Saturday, August 15, 2009

i'm going to complain some more now

So Fran and I hung out for a bit today. We grabbed some lunch at Aout'n About. She had chili nachos. I had 2 meat pies, a salad and a Chicken Tetrazzini to go because I couldn't decide. How pregnant of me. It's awesome hanging out with Fran because she is one of the only people I have no problem being 100% honest with, and who will never judge me because... uhh she's just a really good friend like that, I guess.
So lunch was great and everything but now I just feel like shit. I feel like I might puke, and I can't stay awake! I slept for like 10 hours last night, and then today I've napped for a cumulative 4 hours. I am a sloth.

I am a sloth.



What a weird looking, scary animal.

Anyway, we're going to see The Time Traveler's Wife tonight. Mike doesn't want to go at all, but he indulges my every want which is why someday he will make an excellent husband. The movie will be good. It has to be. The book was phenomenal. I just hope I stay awake throughout the movie, seeing as my undiagnosed narcolepsy appears to be evil and merciless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not I only found out the made a movie last week Thursday, and I was all HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS?!?! on twitter, then everyone one twitter was like HOW THE *HELL* DID YOU NOT KNOW?!?!

So yeah, needless to say I can't wait to watch it. :)