Tuesday, August 11, 2009

'emotional eating'

I am a very typical prgnant chick. Already. At least, this is what google has been telling me. I'm a stereotype.

FOOD. I am just so in love with all things edible lately. In fact, if I haven't eaten in 5 hours or so, my stomach is in agonizing pain, and I have to eat. So I can't avoid being a fatass even if I give it my all. I just have to accept my fate. It's okay, it's okay, as long as I can have my body back when this is over. Please.

Some of the foods I have been coveting incude lemon sorbet, lemon loaf cake, lemon merangue pie, lemon anything actually, grilled cheese sandwiches, dunkaroos (remember dunkaroos?), pickles (toild you I was a stereotype), and meat ball subs. Oh, and junior chickens from mcdonalds. That's probably the craving I am most ashamed of. I've had a lot of those.

And then there's the whole sleeping for 12 hours every night thing. And the crying all the time. I cry when I see that Dawn commercial with all the ducks covered in oil, and they clean them with toothbrushes and dishsoap? That makes me cry everytime.

So, some news, on the advice of a friend I have decided to maybe start doing some freelance spot writing for radio stations. Until I find something permanent. Maybe even after I find something permanent. I mean, why not? Why can't we do things like that? Someone has to.

No comments: