So I had a dream about you last night. The first dream I have ever had of you, which I found surprising.
We were in high school together (in reality we were never actually in high school together) and we were in love (that part turned out to be true) but it was a secret (also true). We wanted everyone to know, so we spray painted our confession on a big wall just outside of the gym. We painted cartoons of ourselves holding hands and stuff. We went to class, which was right beside the wall we defaced, and we grew terrified of a teacher walking by and seeing our mess, which we knew was going to happen sooner or later.
When that finally happened, our teacher pulled me aside and gave me huge shit for what we had done. You were in the washroom at the time. I cried and cried and denied that I did it, and I blamed it on you. You took all the flack, and we never spoke to each other again.
That dream is dangerously close to what really happened!
I'm sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment