Tuesday, June 2, 2009

ambitions..

Today at work was brutal. BROO-TULL!
I wasn't supposed to work last night (also brutal) or today, but I agreed to because they said they were desperate. Fair enough, I also need the money so I go. Today, oh today... this particular Tuesday afternoon was especially terrible because I had to serve the owner of the company. She's a mean pregnant biyatch (but a nice enough lady nonetheless). Anyway, she orders a salad, I bring her the salad, she eats the salad, I come back to take the empty plates away. She says "is that Quesadilla coming soon?" And I'm like :o (that's a face, btw). She never ordered a quesadilla from me. She just didn't. She may have thought that she did, but she didn't. Of course, I can't argue with her about it so I apologize sincerely for "forgetting". She doesn't even look at me, she just gives me the coldest shoulder... ugh. So even though I did nothing wrong, I was the the asshole douchebag who forgot to place the order for my boss's boss's quesadilla. Hallelujah!!!
I hate serving, I hate serving.
I have to figure out what I am really meant to do with my life because I can't do this much longer. I am turning 23 in August! My serving days should be over by now! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS MEANT FOR! I AM MEANT FOR GREATER THINGS! I QUOTE CHAUCER AND WILDE AND I AM GREAT WITH A PAINTBRUSH! THIS CAN'T BE MY LIFE!!!!

But right now, it is.

So if anyone can tell me what it is I should go back to school for, please tell me. I don't know myself well enough to really figure it out....

sigh.

No comments: