Saturday, June 13, 2009

bartender please fill my glass for me?

It's amazing when you live in such a strange place for such a long time the things that fail to make you raise a brow the way they may have once upon a time...
Today on my way to work I saw a clown on a power chair (or hoveround, motorized wheelchair, scooter, fat person chair, whatever you want to call them) and he was just bootin' down the street. And I actually had to stop myself and say "self, you just saw a clown on a power chair at 11am. You need to file this away somewhere and mention it sometime today just to prove to yourself that you still appreciate oddities such as this". And that is what I have done. But I really didn't find it that strange. Even though it is most certainly strange to be bootin' around on a fat person chair dressed up in clown garb....
Work wasn't very much fun today. I woke up and I looked like Sloth from the Goonies. My left eye was swollen and tiny and I looked hideous and had to go to work anyway. So I plastered on the black eyeshadow and wore sunglasses all day. I have a big ugly sty. An eye pimple. It's ripe and sore and itchy.
Today was not a lot of fun.
To top everything off, I am out of anti-depressants and I forgot to bring home my leftover Chicken Caesar Flatbread from work. That cost me like ten bucks, too...
sigh.

No comments: