Now is the time for an intervention. A dietary overhaul.
I am saying this as I shove a handful of Hersheys Kissables into my mouth. I disgust myself.
Now don't get me wrong, I am by no means calling myself fat. I am simply stating that I have boarded to monorail to Letmyselfgoville.
I am heavier than I have ever been in my life. And I'm not even the pig I used to be! I feel like I need to reference my last post at this point. I do not want to turn 23.
But there are so many tasty things in the world!
Mike and I were at the trailer this weekend (again) and we bought all kinds of delicious treats. Honey Buns. mmm. Chocolate covered marshmallow pops. mmm. Mike forgot to pack some of my "insulation" and I went ballistic. I have officially become a whale, if only on the inside (and slowly expanding).
So here is the plan! I am not buying this garbage anymore. I have to get serious now. I really cannot buy this shit no more. I am not even going to go back and correct that atrocious last sentence because it was written in the heat of passion and the last thing I need is to lose any of this weight-loss passion. I have decided to only consume sugar on Sunday. I can't go without it entirely as I will most likely end up running off a cliff with my arms and mouth full of those goddamn honey buns crying sweet guilty tears of regret. So I have to be realistic. Sundays will be fine. No more honest lawyer food, either. Just lots of fruit and veggies and Harvest Crunch cereal. I will be malnourished if I have to. I will puke up these 20 pounds if I have to. I don't care. I'm not ready to be a lard ass.
I don't want anyone commenting on this post about how 127 pounds isn't fat at all. I already fucking know that. I'm just uncomfortable with it. Because I am ridiculously insecure and most of my self-worth is derived from my physical appearance. Don't you feel sorry for me?
With that being said, I have decided to start jogging! I think I may need to buy a sports bra first though, as this extra weight has added a little bounce to my decolatage. I am also going to eat a lot more celery, and a lot more ex-lax. Yeah I just wrote that. Fuck it.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I had to tweet about your blog. You are HILARIOUS!
I get what you're saying though. I find myself buying a chocolate and eating it on the way home, when I'm done I hide the wrapper somewhere in the car so J won't judge me for eating too many sweet things.
Yeah. Sad, I know.
Post a Comment