Wednesday, July 29, 2009

the eyeliner

So I am trying to pack some stuff for my 2 week long stay at my parents' house.
Its not going well. I have a bad way of trying to pack absolutely everything I own even when I'm just going somewhere for the night. 2 weeks?! I already know I will be making plenty of visits home because I have forgotten this or that...
What I'm most looking forward to is all the great t.v. and movies I can watch while I'm there. They have the movie network and stuff. Awesome. I'm feeling so sick these days that some days on the couch watching True Blood sound very good to me.

Mom and Dad are going on vacation again. They're going to Newfoundland. Aren't they lucky....
I'm just a little angry. And jealous. I am dying for a vacation, and my window of opportunity is closing rapidly.

So Tanya stole my eyeliner when she was here yesterday.
This upsets me so much, for so many reasons. I trust her with so much. So much. And I feel like an idiot for forgetting that I can't trust her. Why is she doing that to me? Not only did she steal my eyeliner, but she replaced it with her stupid broken used up eyeliner. As if that makes it okay for her to take mine, or maybe she's covering her tracks so that she can say "Oh I just got them mixed up". Whatever. I thought we were over this shit but I guess not. And considering all of the things that I have trusted her with, I hope she doesn't keep betraying that trust. I know it's just eyeliner but it really is just the tip of the iceberg.
Please Tanya, stop making me feel stupid for trusting you.

Must make my way over to Goodness Me to buy some wheatgrass juice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to have a friend who stole my things. We were younger, and she stole my barbies...shoes...you name it. Until my mom caught her red handed one day and ripped her a new one. She never did it again.

My point it...it's so freaking dissapointing. Sorry your friend stole your eyeliner.

And YAY for True Blood!