
I guess technically I wrote this on a Friday, but it's 4 in the morning and I haven't slept yet, so to me it is still Thursday.
So this story isn't my own (and thank God for that) but it is pretty distasteful, so I felt it appropriate for Thursday use.
I know this girl, let's call her Janie. Janie and I were probably around 17 or 18, and she got a boyfriend. He was older, more experienced, and he taught her everything she knows about sex. They were complete animals. Anyway! He convinced her to have anal sex this one time.
I won't go into the nasty details but suffice it to say they indeed did the deed.
When it was over they were in bed together, cuddling. Janie was coming to grips with her recent experience and she felt like she had to poop. As soon as the deed was over she was farting up a storm in front of her boyfriend, which was embarrassing enough. But it was nothing compared to what was to come.
Like I said, Janie had to poop. The bathroom being very close to her bedroom, she didn't want her boyfriend to hear her. So she tries for a long time but she just can't wait any longer; Janie has just got to poop.
So she goes. She feels immensely relieved when it's over and she almost feels human again.
She comes back into the washroom ready to move on with her life when she sees her boyfriend, standing in front of the door, holding up his t-shirt, looking utterly mortified.
Janie had been laying on her boyfriend's white t-shirt the entire time she was farting/trying to hold in her poop.
Janie had left a big poop stain on her boyfriend's white t-shirt. Janie's boyfriend didn't have any other clothes with him. Janie's boyfriend left her house in a smelly, poop-stained t-shirt which, as long as he would own it, would serve as a reminder why most women just don't do that.
As far as I know, Janie never let anyone take the dirt road again.

2 comments:
"The dirt road" is how I will FOREVER be referring to that sex act from now on. AWESOME.
Anal is always TMI-worthy..."the dirt road..." Ha!
Post a Comment