So we went to the zoo yesterday!
The only thing that's fun to see at the zoo is the gorillas. Every other animal is either sleeping, hiding, or just fucking sitting there.
So the gorillas are close to the entrance to "Africa", where they also have an African dude smearing expensive samples of shea butter on your hands and then you love it so you have to buy the $20 container.. Anyway. They barf in their hands and eat it again, the silverback runs menacingly around the other gorillas while they dodge his attacks and look petrified, the baby gorillas fish for flowers outside of their cages with a long stick, I just love those little buggers. And of course I did what I do every time I visit the zoo: sit there and watch the gorillas for hours and refuse to move. And give anybody who calls them monkeys the hook eye.
But when we finally did leave the gorillas the rest of the zoo sucked. There were a lot of hills, not that much to see, and my feet were killing me by the end of it. AND Mike bought me a stuffed gorilla at the "zootique". What a sweetheart. So now my gorilla sleeps in my bed with me and I cuddle with him all the time. It's love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We have the best zoo ever here. A very big variety of animals...it's a shame, I deleted a lot of photos from when we were there just the other day from my flickr, I had some gorilla and lion photos on there.
Post a Comment