Thursday, July 2, 2009

TMI Thursday: i can't believe i'm going to tell this story.

TMI Thursday


This is a secondary warning. This story is disgusting and really embarrassing, so you probably shouldn't read it. But if you're going to read it anyway, just don't say I didn't try and stop you. 'Cause this is me trying.

So there was this one time, k?
I was probably, like, 13 or something. I was surfing the crimson wave. I had to have been pretty young because I don't think I would make this mistake these days... ANYWAY
It was a pretty heavy flow and I was at school.
I was in math class and I thought I felt, you know, the thing you feel when it might be time to change your tampon.
So I raised my hand and requested I go to the bathroom.

... oh god.
So I stand up (I am cringing as I type this) and I ooze this nastiness, and it just kind of bursts out of me and through my khakis, emitting the most foul odour, you can't even imagine.
It even made a sound.

BUT. Because I'm thirteen and I still fart and pretend I didn't fart, as if no one heard it except me, I just run to the washroom in the hopes that no one noticed.
But they did. They all noticed. I will never forget the looks on some of the faces. The grossed out confused mumbles around the room.

So you're probably wondering what the fuck happened on that fateful afternoon.
Well. I guess at one point I forgot to take my tampon out before putting in a new one. So I was running around with 2 of them in me. I can't believe I am posting this...
Anyway, the first one was probably up in there for a couple of days before my body rejected it and it ruined my pants, and my middle school life, forever.

I have nothing more to say on this subject. Let this be a lesson to all of you.

2 comments:

rachaelgking said...

I just threw up a little.

Round here, we call that a TMI WIN!

Well played, my dear. ;-)

PorkStar said...

WOW, i mean.. uhm... I didnt throw up not even a little because altely i've been hearing too many stories about the cotton pony and Aunt flo...

But as Lilu says, good job!