Friday, July 10, 2009

faaaaack

Okay, world. My phone got cut off today. Nice, eh? So you will not be able to reach me unless you use a) this blog, b) e-mail or msn or c) carrier pigeon.

Right now I am soooo regretting that I sent them $200 a couple of days ago. If I knew they were going to pull this sheisty move I wouldn't have sent them a dime.

You don't quite realize how essential a telephone is in your daily life until it's taken from you. I haven't heard mike's voice at all today. That makes me sad. Nobody can buzz me if they come over. Nobody can call me. NOBODY CAN CALL ME! and if I need to phone anybody, I have to either give Cogeco another 300 bucks, or I have to hike over to Mac's milk and use the pay phone, wasting valuable laundry coinage.

Life without a phone < Life with a phone.

No comments: