
This is yet another TMI tale that is not my own, but belongs to an old friend named Tash. She had a boyfriend named Ryan, and they had 2 children together. They were little girls, both around the age of 4 or 5. They had a great apartment, with a fireplace, and hardwood floors, and all the adorable old-fashioned elements that I love in an apartment. I hung out there quite a bit.
So this one time I'm just lounging on Tash and Ryan's couch, I had been there for maybe fifteen minutes. The girls are running around insanely, screaming and throwing pink plastic hairbrushes at each other. Super fun. Then Alicia just wipes out. Like she slipped, did a somersault in the air and landed on her back and it looked excrutiating. It also sounded it. So Tash comes rushing out and asks what happened and the girls tell her. Then I kind of see this look on Tash's face, like she is vaguely recollecting some sort of guilty, secret information.
Then she bursts into uncontrollable laughter.
Through her giggles she manages to kiss Alicia's boo-boos and she puts the girls to bed to watch a movie. Then she comes out and sits next to me on the couch, still giggling ridiculously.
So she says to me you know when you have sex without a condom on and a guy spunks inside you?
And I'm like okaaaaaaaay... yeah...
And she's like and when it's over do you get up and go to the washroom?
And I'm like yeah. To rinse off or shower, whatevskies..
she says yeah. Well. You know when some drips out on the way to the washroom?
And I nod slowly...
Tash then says Alicia just slipped and fell in last night's wet spot.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

1 comment:
Ahahahaha! Oh my lord... priceless... one of our kitties had a sticky spot the other day. Pretty sure he rolled in an unfortunate place on the bed...
Post a Comment